Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday 19 December 2011

The norm....


According to the many booklets and pamphlets and leaflets and whatnot they give you, one of the side effects I could be suffering from is a lack of appetite – I should be delicately picking at salad leaves and running to the loo at the thought of swallowing a mere morsel. Reclining on a sofa whilst people tempt me with titbits....

Turns out I’d eat the cat if he sat still for long enough.

So far today I have eaten;

1 bowl Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
4 ginger biscuits (ostensibly to stave off nausea - I think "think" this could be psychological...)
2 satsumas
Half a quiche with a big salad
Half a chocolate orange (NB – this is NOT one of my 5 a day)
Half a bag of roast turkey with onion gravy crisps (one of those big sharing bag things)
5 After Eights
Another big salad
A salmon steak
A baked potato

On the plus side, when I have my reconstruction they could make it out of the fat round my middle, giving me a tummy tuck and a new boob in one fell swoop. I’m not entirely sure it’s not going to be an essential procedure come this time next year….

No comments:

Post a Comment