Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Duncan Goodhew...


Yul Brynner
Right Said Fred – all 3 of them
Sinead O’Connor
Blofeldt
Britney

And me!

This morning, in my infinite wisdom, I decided enough was enough and cut what was left of my own hair with a pair of nail scissors (I’m well aware that in typing this, I sound a little mental. But infinitely less mental than insisting on ponytailing up my remaining 34 hairs into a two year olds hair band for the past two weeks). Admittedly, it’s not the most professional of haircuts, and I didn’t even use a mirror as I was in the bathroom and it was steamed up so I’m fairly sure I’ve missed bits, but it was SOOOO satisfying! I’d worried that I might get a little emotional about the whole thing, but it’s not often you can just hack away and honestly not give a hoot what you look like. Why I didn’t do it weeks ago is beyond me.

Also, it’s super soft, so I spent a good 10 minutes this morning stroking my own head like a cat (which, to be honest, is the real thing that’s going to make me sound like a mental).

No comments:

Post a Comment